topbar

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Nina Culottes

** Dutch version here **

Belgium is a small country, which means all (sewing) bloggers live quite close to each other. A few weeks ago, I had a sewing date with lovely An. It was a very nice day, and I managed to finish a pair of Nina culottes, Compagnie M.'s most recent ladies pattern.
Nina Culottes - voor
My sizes were between XXS and XS, so I chose the largest size. But when I tried them on for the first time, they were way too big! I cut away 8 centimeters, and now the fit is perfect.
Nina Culottes - zij
Nina Culottes - achter
The pictures were taken during our holidays, on Burano Island.
Nina Culottes - schuin voor
Pattern: Nina culottes - Compagnie M
Fabric: dark blue gabardine with a little stretch
T-shirt: Marco Polo

2 comments:

  1. I would totally wear this whole outfit - LOVE! And pictures on an island, I am so jealous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Burn Island was just so beautiful, I wished I would have taken a whole suitcase of to-be-blogged clothes to get pictured :)

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin